Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory

     Hi, my name is Alicia and I'm a freshman in high school. I currently take eight classes, three of which are college level classes. At my school we have four classes each day named white days and blue days. On white days I have biology honors, study hall, algebra two honors, and theater. Biology and algebra two are my some of my hardest classes. On blue days I have criminal justice one, AICE media studies, AICE general paper, and AICE global perspectives. The classes with AICE before them are my college level classes and I think I'm handling the workload pretty well.
     Currently I am involved in two clubs; GSA and Interactive club. I like these two clubs a lot because you get to be involved and meet others with similar interests. I have noticed that high school pushes you to do things by yourself such as talk to your teacher about the assignment you missed or sign up for an event that gives you service hours. Besides clubs I like to do other things outside of school. One of these things is watch television. Many think teens spend too much time watching TV, but I think television can be very informative. I have learned many things from watching all types of shows like new words or what different cultures are like. TV and cinema are also very fascinating with the way they come up with captivating stories and how they tell them.
     There are also things I dislike such as mangoes, clear shoes, and bigotry. One thing I really don't like is when people who have an abundance of wealth just hoard it when they could donate it to charities. They would be more than okay financially and would have helped thousands of people but instead they just sit on this money. If I were rich I would just give more than half of my money to charity. This is sometimes what motivates me to do well in school, so I can become a successful rich person and help all those people. That's all for my very first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment