Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-editing Blog

     We had to re edit our movie. We filmed new footage and had to edit it to fit with our old footage. My group partner is the main editor in our group. This is because I prefer filming. We re filmed a scene towards the beginning. This caused us to cut out the other scene and insert the better footage. I also suggested we take out the sound in one scene. This scene is supposed to consists of the actors names rolling whilst the main gets ready. We decided instead of physically showing the main getting ready we would just insert the audio. So we had to take the audio out of this clip. We recently filmed more footage for our movie which caused unexpected changes. I had suggested we filmed yesterday but we ran into trouble. This caused us to change the date of filming. Some of our actors were unable to attend but we wanted to film as soon as possible. I suggested we replace one of the actors with speaking roles with another boy who had come along with us to film. I then realized this meant we had to change some of the titles in our movie. We have to completely cut one actor out of the title. We also have to cut another actors name out and replace it with the new actors name. We still have a little more editing to do. Overall, I feel our movie is coming along great.

No comments:

Post a Comment