Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Schedule Disrupted

     On Saturday we planned to film the opening scenes of the movie. Unfortunately, we were unable to film. This is because of two main reasons. Firstly, my group member had an event to go to the day of filming. Therefore, she was unable to make it on the planned day of filming. Secondly, I got sick the day we were supposed to film. Even though I am not in the movie my house was the planned location of filming. I also was sick the rest of the weekend and half of the week. Filming would not be good for my health. Also, there would be a high risk for the actor and my other group member to get sick. This could cause filming to be delayed even more. So, it was in everyone's best interest to delay filming until the following Saturday. This could be seen as a good thing as it gives us more time to prepare. An example of this would be our actor having time to learn their lines. Since our actor is just a regular student it is beneficial for them to have extra time to prepare. I am saddened that we were unable to film though. The faster we get done filming the more time we have for editing and reshooting. I think it is important to leave extra time in case something goes wrong. Also, filming is a fun and great learning experience. Even though we had a minor set back we will get back on track and create an amazing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment