Monday, September 14, 2020

Welcome Back!!


     Welcome back to my blog it's been a while. In case you forgot my name is Alicia and I am an AICE media student. When I last blogged I was in the last quarter of 9th grade. I am now in my first quarter of 10th grade. I have moved up from as media to a level media. When I last blogged I had high hopes that I could come back to school in person. Sadly, we are still in quarantine doing online school. Hopefully we can go back in person soon. It has been a little hard to do school online because working in a classroom motivates me more than working at home. Many of my classes are also easier to work in-person in terms of the subject such as AICE media and sociology. These classes involve a lot of interaction whether it be with peers or the teacher. There are some benefits to online school though. School starts later which is nice since I would usually have to wake up at 5 in the morning and hurry to catch my bus before it leaves. Another benefit is during study hall I can grab a snack and relax if I don't have work instead of sitting in a classroom hungry. Online school also gives me the flexibility to watch my new puppy because she still needs a little more house training before she can be left alone roaming the house. Quarantine in general has also brought some good things. I was able to do more protective styles on my hair such as braids and twists. These styles helped make my hair healthier and grow longer so I am glad I got the time to do this. I also got a new pair of roller skates so I have more time to practice. I can only go forward but I think I am close to mastering the ability to turn around. Even with the hurdles that come with quarantine I have still been able to keep up with my school work and I hope to keep this momentum throughout the rest of the school year. Once again welcome back to my blog and welcome to my journey throughout AICE media a level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment